Thank you for visiting Art by Annamarie!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Art by Annamarie’s Website, located at https://artbyannamarie.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Art by Annamarie if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Art by Annamarie owns the intellectual property rights for all material on Art by Annamarie. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Art by Annamarie for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Art by Annamarie
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Art by Annamarie
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Art by Annamarie
- Redistribute content from Art by Annamarie
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Art by Annamarie does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Art by Annamarie, or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Art by Annamarie shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Art by Annamarie reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Art by Annamarie a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Returns / Refunds
When you buy goods from a business, in law you have a number of rights as a consumer. These include the right to claim a refund or replacement where the goods are faulty or misdescribed.
If you have received your order and it is damaged, please get in touch via email@example.com within 14 days of receiving delivery. Please provide photographic evidence of the damage including a picture of the delivery package and the damaged item.
Art By Annamarie also allow you to return goods if you change your mind (this includes clothing that doesn’t fit as you would like). Please get in touch via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving delivery and return your item within 30 days of the delivery date. In the return, please include a copy of your order confirmation. Following an inspection of the returned item(s), Art By Annamarie will provide a refund of your order within 14 days of receiving the return.
Please be aware that the product is your responsibility until it has been received by Art By Annamarie so please wrap it securely and obtain proof of postage. In the case of an unwanted item, buyers are responsible for return postage.
Art By Annamarie will confirm via email when the return has been received and provide details of your refund. It may take a few days from the date of the refund for the funds to appear in your account.
Due to the nature of these items, the following items cannot be returned:
- Commissioned paintings.
If the items above have been delivered to you damaged or defective, please provide evidence of this via email to email@example.com.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Art by Annamarie; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Art by Annamarie. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Art by Annamarie’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Art By Annamarie will only use your personal information for the following reasons:
- To communicate with you about your order;
- To fulfil your order;
- For legal reasons (e.g. paying taxes).
You have the right to:
- See any information Art By Annamarie hold about you and correct it if it’s wrong;
- Request your data is deleted;
- Request your data is not used for certain purposes.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.